2009年7月16日木曜日

Australia

I will talk about location. Do you know Great Barrie Reef?  Australia has it, and it is the largest coral reef in the world.
We can see beautiful sea, and enjoy doing scuba diving in Great Beerier Reef. Because there has various fish. If you go to there, you may be impressed with beauty of the sea.









I recommend Hamilton Island to you. There is Heart Reef. It looks like heart. According to rumor, if the couple watch it, they become happy. So, it is popular with couple.









I want to go Great Barrie Reef, and I want you to do. There are a lot of wonderful natures. If it break once, it will never come back again, so I think we should keep saving beautiful natural heritage.
We researched Ares Rock and Great Barrier Reef. If you go to Australia, please be sure to go to there!











If you want to know more, please go to Wikipedia.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿